Spring Term 2018
Hello and welcome to our Year 6 class page.
Year 6 is an exciting, transitional year were pupils become more independent in preparation for secondary school.
We have a challenging but exciting year ahead of us with lots of interesting topics and activities.
Year 6 are expected to:
- become more independent
- read regularly, read lots of different things, including newspapers
- take responsibility for doing homework and handing it in on time.
- keep practising times tables
- present work to a high standard
- set a good example to the younger children in the school
- work collaboratively
- never give up!
Planners are to be brought into school every day and signed by parent/carer on a weekly basis.
PE kits are to be in school at all times, you will take them home every half term.