Welcome to our Governors’ section.
We have a strong and supportive Governing Body at our school, who take great pride in their role and responsibilities and make every effort to be heavily involved in school life.
Our Governing Body is chaired by Mrs Heather Haddley and our Vice Chair is Mike Long; both live within the local community and are passionate about securing quality outcomes for our pupils.
Roby Park Primary has two Full Governing Body Meetings per term, one which deals with the business of Standards and the other with the business of Resources. All Governors attend both committees.
Below the following information is documented:
- The structure of the board and any responsibilities of governors
- Details of committees
- Information about each governor including name, date of appointment, term of office
- Register of business or financial interest
- Any governance role in other schools
- Any relationships between staff at the school and governor
- Attendance of full governors and committees for the last academic year.