Aims and Ethos
Aims and Ethos
Roby Park Primary School is situated in Huyton in the Borough of Knowsley. It is a one form entry, primary school with a current roll of 190 children. The school is proud of it’s mission to serve the local community and work in partnership with families and the local community. Roby Park is an inclusive school with a strong ethos and set of values. All our children are equally important and we encourage and celebrate our differences.
Roby Park’s foundation values are at the heart of our school and everything we do. We aim to provide a caring, stable and intellectually stimulating environment where all children can develop their individual potential.
All the staff are passionate about ensuring that the children at school are happy, successful and are making a positive contribution.
We are incredibly proud of our approach to the whole child and also our approach to raising achievement in all aspects of learning, through developing self confidence, motivation, independence, creativity and cooperation.
‘Aiming for Excellence’
Our commitment is to create an enriching environment where children are happy and they will thrive. Through high quality, creative and forward-thinking teaching, we aim to educate and inspire every child to reach their full potential in an environment which is child-centred and where pupils feel secure, valued and cared for.
All at Roby Park Primary School aim to:
• Create a positive atmosphere where everyone feels happy and respected; where encouragement, praise and approval lead to success.
• Provide a commitment to the highest standards of teaching and learning improved by a continuing programme of staff development.
• Provide a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum, which evokes awe and wonder, so that each child is able to achieve their full potential.
• Work together with parents and carers, governors and the wider school community, enabling us to provide the best education and learning opportunities possible.
• Encourage self-confidence, self-discipline and independence of learning.
• Have an understanding and respect of our own and others’ beliefs and cultures.
We aim for excellence in all that we do and strive to create pupils who are well rounded and confident, happy people. We aim to encourage an understanding that they are important and have a place in society.