Welcome to Reception.
This term we will be helping the children to settle into the rules and routines of school life. We will be learning about each other and the children will be sharing information about their home life and their likes and dislikes . Here are a few reminders for the year ahead:
– please make sure jumpers and cardigans are named
– shoes are to be black and waterproof with Velcro fasteners ‘no laces please’
– children will need a coat everyday (even during Summer) and a pair of wellingtons are to be left in school
– if your child is staying for a packed lunch please can you ensure his/her lunchbox is named. Fizzy drinks, sweets and chocolate bars are not allowed in school as we encourage healthy eating
– we have a Snack Fund and would be grateful for a contribution of 50p per week, payable on a Monday. This helps us provide a hot snack for your child each day.
Mrs Doyle, Class Teacher
Miss Blackmore and Mrs Garcia, Nursery Nurses