Early Years Induction
Thank you for applying to Roby Park Primary School. We are delighted to be able to offer you a place from September 2020 in either our Nursery or Reception Class. We are a thriving school community and welcome you and your family with open arms. We look forward to your child starting their school journey with us in September and getting to know them as the wonderful individuals that they are! Attached is our Early Years Foundation Stage Booklet 2020-21 for you to learn a little more about our setting.
As a school, we are committed to smooth and timely transitions that allow each child to settle in, get to know their teachers and make new friends. We believe parents and carers play a key role in this transition so you too can feel reassured that your children are safe and happy. I can only imagine that during this time of uncertainty, the natural worries and anxieties that occur when children are about to start school are exacerbated.
At Roby Park, we aim to build an excellent relationship between home and school. Whilst this may start off as more of a virtual relationship, this remains a priority for us. We hope you join us at either our Reception Welcome Meeting on Weds 1st July or our Nursery Welcome Meeting on Tues 30th June.
Please see our Nursery Welcome Meeting Powerpoint below:
Please keep an eye on our:
– Twitter feed @RobyParkSchool
– Facebook page @RobyParkPrimarySchool
– Website: www.robyarkprimary.co.uk
In the meantime, please can you complete the documents below and return on 6th or 7th July, making an appointment via the office on 477 8340:
Attached is also our Privacy Notice for Pupils, Parents and Guardians.
For your information, the following dates have been arranged for the new Nursery Class, should schools be fully open in September:
– Virtual Zoom Meetings 1:1 on Thursday 3rd September. Please book a time when you drop your paperwork off.
– Stay and Play session from 9.30-10.30am on Friday 4th September. Parents stay during this session to enjoy socially distanced activities!
– Stay and Play session from 9.30-10.30am on Monday 7th September. Pupils will stay by themselves.
– Tuesday 8th September will be a full session 8.45 – 11.45am, every day onwards
For your information, the following dates have been arranged for the new Reception Class, should schools be fully open in September:
Staggered start details are as below:
– 3rd – 4th September: Pupils will attend school for the morning session only until 11.45am
– 7th – 8th September: Pupils will attend school for the morning session, stay for lunch and will need to be collected at 1.15pm
– 9th – 11th September: all pupils will be in school for the full day from 8.45am – 3.00pm
Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or queries.
Welcome to the Roby Park family; we look forward to meeting you all in the coming months.