Y3 have PE on Monday. Children are to come to school in their full school PE kit and school jumper/cardigan.
Y3 have their reading books changed on Wednesday so please ensure children have their books with them, in their book bag. If your child needs a new password for Oxford Reading Buddy, please see you class teacher.
- Children are to read for 10 minutes per night and bring their reading log in everyday, signed by an adult.
- English and Maths home learning will come home on a Friday and should be returned by Tuesday.
- Topic home learning is set at the beginning of each half term and has a deadline date for later in the term.
- Talking Home Learning Tasks will be sent home every Friday. These lovely tasks give families a chance to discuss an interesting comment with a specific topic focus and then children will share their families thoughts and ideas in class, from Tuesday onwards.
Click on the links below to find out more about our half termly Topics:
- Autumn 1 – Gift of the Nile
- Autumn 2 – Gift of the Nile #2
- Spring 1 – The Prehistoric World
- Spring 2 – Under the Sea
- Summer 1 – Parles Vous Francais
- Summer 2 – Parles Vous Francais #2
Click below to find out more about our incredible English Curriculum:
If you’re looking for Reading inspiration, look no further! Click here to find out more about our Recommended Reading List for 2019 – 20.
Below is an overview of the Year 3 Maths curriculum taught through Power Maths:
Below is your transition letter from your class child’s class teacher, Mrs D’Arcy.
Please see half termly Topic home learning projects and deadlines:
- Coming soon – September 2019